Nextedy Security Assessment Kit
Try Nextedy Security Assessmen Kit
Register for the evaluation program today. Free of Charge for 30 Days.
We have experienced that some privacy browser add-ons are blocking our CRM System HubSpot (Although we follow the privacy recommendations and we support GDPR standard).
If you cannot register for the evaluation – please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nextedy Security Assessment Kit delivers a set of Polarion Extensions, Templates and Reports to enable support of Software Assurance Maturity Model (SAMM) implementation in Polarion ALM.
- Track security objectives and corrective actions as auditable Work Items not Excel Cells.
- Comes with easy to use online interview sheets.
- Manage your security assessment centrally and roll it out through entire SW department.
Why Open SAMM
The Software Assurance Maturity Model (SAMM) is an open framework to help organizations formulate and implement a strategy for software security that is tailored to the specific risks facing the organization. The resources provided by SAMM will aid in:
- Evaluating an organization’s existing software security practices
- Building a balanced software security program in well-defined iterations
- Demonstrating concrete improvements to a security assurance program
- Defining and measuring security-related activities within an organization
SAMM was defined with flexibility in mind such that it can be utilized by small, medium, and large organizations using any style of development. Additionally, this model can be applied organization-wide, for a single line-of-business, or even for an individual project
Why in Polarion
Polarion embraces a similar values: flexibility, transparency, evidence management, and traceability.